Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love of Words

I received a gift today: a brand-new, 15th edition, Chicago Manual of Style. I may not be online as much for the next few days.

I've spent many happy hours browsing the Q & A section of CMS Online -- I highly recommend it for insight, technical expertise, and dry wit.

Happy Valentines' Day to all, or for those who prefer, Happy Day-Before-Cheap-Chocolate. (If you don't like chocolate or Valentine's Day, then have a Happy Day, because we all need more of those regardless of calendar date.)

2 comments:

  1. We celebrated the Chinese New Year at our house, but that is what happens when you bring in the Tiger year with a 50% Tiger ratio among family members...

    Congrats on your gift--a definite word-geeks dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I hope it's a good year for you and your Tigers!

    ReplyDelete